Hume Whitehead offers travel marketing, PR and representation with a difference. Ours is an agency where we approach campaigns from a client perspective not an agency perspective, where the results are more important than the visuals, where we are as accountable as members of your own team and where promises made are promises kept.
Our goal is simple – to achieve a fantastic return for your investment. We do this by creating innovative campaigns which communicate powerfully with the media, the travel trade and, most importantly, your customers.
We often speak for our clients, but on this website, we choose to let our clients do much of the talking. After all, it’s your views which count.
…to work with Hume Whitehead.
As written by our clients.
- “Their knowledge of the industry is immense”
- “Straight talking, fast reacting”
- “Just easy to work with”
- “Understand our needs”
- “Credible, professional, committed, hardworking”
- “Small in size but attentive, agile and energetic”
- “Principals who are personally involved”
- “Excellent interpersonal skills”
- “Able to advise what really works in PR, with an eye to ROI”
- “An integral part of the team, helping us to achieve our targets”
Our news is often our clients’ news. We are lucky to work with some of the travel industry’s best destinations, hotels and tour operators. And we want to share them with you.
Leading Asia specialist, Insider Journeys, has introduced its first newly-branded comprehensive travel guide to ‘Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos’. [more]
Entitled “Lisbon, City of the Sea”, the free show uses video projection technology and optical illusions to take visitors through a historic journey from the Age of Discovery to the vibrant city of today. [more]
Santa Cruz, the capital of Tenerife, has been confirmed as the host venue for Seatrade Cruise Med 2016, the largest cruise industry event focussing on the Mediterranean and its adjoining seas. [more]